People, please treat your ears to our latest episode of The Riff (only 32 minutes in length!), featuring one special guest and a whole lot of tangents. This is the first of a two-part episode, so it ends rather abruptly. You’ve been warned. What we discussed:
- – New feature: fan mail
- – Chocolate-dipped steak
- – The moral stand of Taco Bell franchisees
- – Continued fawning over “The Wire”
- – Excerpts from stuffwhitepeoplelike.com
- – Love for “Freaks & Geeks”
- – A half-assed review of FX’s “Justified”
- – Debate over “An Education”
Have a listen, and be sure to tune in to episode 14, which is set to be posted later this week and most assuredly will knock your socks on their ass. Yeah. It’s that good.
Click play below, or go here to download the mp3. It’s yours to keep. Burn it to a CD. Makes a great Mother’s Day gift.