Our tenth podcast has been posted, which is far and away our best yet. Who knew that being prepared and deciding not to talk about our own boring lives the whole time would lead to such a vast improvement.
Anyway, if you were scared away by our first couple attempts – and believe me, I don’t blame you in the slightest – you might want to give this one another shot.
What was discussed:
- Pot culture
- Reviews: Super High Me; I Love You, Man; King’s Wine Bar, The Thin Blue Line
- Fort Hood / death penalty
- Those wacky Fox News kids are at it again
- The terrorists are headed to NYC; people get angry just for fun
- Cops on Facebook
- Scariest story of the year (seriously): cell phone spyware
- New business idea: nocookies.com