Co-host Mike and I have recently made our glorious return to the electronic airwaves with our fifth episode of The Riff. While we’re (and by “we” I mean me, because Mike refuses to re-listen) happy with the outcome, there were two fairly significant mistakes with this episode: (1) we lost the first half hour because the recording software crashed before we could save, and (2) we mostly forgot to be funny. Oops.
- We briefly lament our lost first half of the podcast
- Short review: TV on DVD reviews
- We share confusion over the point of Cash For Clunkers
- The same old steroid discussion
- Rambling about health care
- A new feature: this week in racism
- Over- and underrated summer activities
While keeping in mind the caveats, please do us a solid and click below to have a listen. We would do the same for you.