Have a listen, if you will, to “I Don’t Care About Your Fart, Man,” the fourth installment of The Riff. A few highlights of our talk:
- Our friend Norm’s embarrassing lost bet
- Daniel Hauser
- Segregated proms, which are sadly real and ongoing
- How to fail the Movie Test
- Weekly Riff (a juvenile yet necessary topic): public restroom etiquette
- Aggressive flatulence – shameful or acceptable?
- The nightmare of using the handicapped stall
- Proposed law: required restroom white noise
- Men’s room horror stories
Hope you enjoy. We’ll be back soon with another (probably less immature) podcast soon.