Yep, we’ve got a second podcast up and running. This puppy’s called “A Cheap Wine Glass of an Ego.” Click below for the greatest thing ever (or not). Like in podcast episode 1, we speak as if we’re getting paid by the swear. Take heed, prudes.
Featured in our second-ever podcast:
- We discuss a few of our favorite WoB commenters
- B and Mike argue about “How I Met Your Mother” and sitcoms in general
- Mike explains why he joined Twitter (hint: no real reason)
- B defends worthless tweets and Facebook status updates
- Mike claims Facebook is popular because of loneliness, narcissism and pity parties
- We discuss how Ashton Kutcher lets people know he needs to make two
- B argues that social networking isn’t going away because of stall scrawls
- B reads through his friend’s status updates and quickly rescinds original defense of status updates
- Mike and B come up with two fantastic ideas to improve Facebook (seriously)
We still have plenty o’ room for improvement. Mostly due to the piss-poor sound quality. Fuzzy, tons of annoying ambient noises … it’s bad to an embarrassing degree. We’ll fix that just as soon as we learn how to fix it.
Feedback? Keep it coming. We’re trying to entertain you, and would love to know if and how we’re failing at that goal. Thanks.